Sunday, April 8, 2012

Top 10 of 2011

Honestly, it hasn't been the best year for movies in my opinion. Still, there were a few good ones. Here's a top ten list I just through together, I feel like I'm missing something, and there's still a few movies I should probably see before making this list. So, as is true of pretty much every year, think of this as a draft that could and will change, even if I don't actually publish it.

1. The Descendants
2. Beginners
3. The Muppets
4. The Artist
5. Midnight in Paris
6. Contagion
7. Carnage
8. Hugo
9. Certified Copy
10. Captain America

2 comments:

  1. Thor... :( I'm joking, I know you disliked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work!
    voyance

    ReplyDelete