Saturday, January 12, 2013

2012 Oscars Competition!!!

Okay, here are the rules. You send your Oscar predictions for EVERY category to me at tenant86@yahoo.com (preferably with the subject "Oscar Competition") by the beginning of the Awards broadcast on February 24th and I'll tally up how many everybody gets correct. Whoever gets the most correct gets a knitted item from me (tell me what you want, if I can make it, I'll make it. If I can't, I'll try. If I still can't, you pick something else...but I'm willing to be ambitious if you give me time).  Should there be a tie, I'll knit all of the winners something (it'll just take a bit longer).

I'll except any predictions I receive before 8:30 P.M. Eastern Time (7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain, 5:30 Pacific)

Here is a link to the nominees

Here are the categories:

Best Picture
Actor in a Leading Role
Actress in a Leading Role
Actor in a Supporting Role
Actress in a Supporting Role
Animated Feature Film
Cinematography
Costume Design
Directing
Documentary Feature
Documentary Short
Film Editing
Foreign Language Film
Makeup and Hairstyling
Music (Original Score)
Music (Original Song)
Production Design (formally Art Direction)
Animated Short
Live Action Short
Sound Editing
Sound Mixing
Visual Effects
Writing (Adapted)
Writing (Original)

No comments:

Post a Comment