Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Out of Context

"Please tell me you've seen a right leg; a cleanly severed right leg." -Grey's Anatomy

"How is one bloody, hairy leg going to destroy my career" - Grey's Anatomy

"I used to tell the truth all the time when I was evil." -Buffy

"Shouldn't we stab him through the chest? Isn't that what we do when these things happen?" -Buffy

"It was kind of like when I used to get ulcers in high school, only at the end I became one with light and hope" -Buffy

"It's a loop. It's like the mummy hand. I'm doomed to replace these windows forever and all eternity." -Buffy

"It's like, one second you're like this klutzy teenage with fake memories and a history of kleptomania, and then, then suddenly you're a hero. A hero with a much abbreviated life-span." -Buffy

"We did a big orange powerful spell." -Buffy

"It's like a gay bar, with demons." -Buffy

"When a cow gets old and loses an eye or it's ability to be milked, the farm takes it and puts it in a different pasture so it won't have to fight with the priests." -Buffy

"And what was the highlight of our relationship? When you broke up with me or when I killed you?" -Buffy

"Well, there was this other apocalypse this one time and...I took off." -Buffy

"Hey, party in my eye-socket and everyone's invited!" - Buffy

"I'm supposed to be having lunch with my husband, instead I'm elbow deep in a nazi's gut." -Grey's Anatomy

"I wish I was born into a family with a slingshot instead of one with a waterwheel." -Twilight Princess

"Look at your hands. They're hams! Mine are little geniuses." - Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment