Monday, January 23, 2012

Oscar Categories for which I will be predicting the nominees:

Today I am predicting which people and movies will be nominated for Academy Awards tomorrow morning. I'll be creating blog posts for individual categories (links will be posted on twitter). As much as I'd like to predict nominees for all categories, there are some that I'm just not well informed enough to do (Shorts, Foreign, Sound, etc.). These are the categories I will be predicting by midnight tonight:

Best Picture
Best Director
Best Actress
Best Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Supporting Actor
Best Original Screenplay
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Animated Feature
Best Art Direction
Best Cinematography
Best Costume Design
Best Original Score
Best Make-up Design
Best Original Song

No comments:

Post a Comment